They say that after a few years of working at IBM, one of two things happen if you cut open a vein. Either you bleed eightbar-endorsed, true-blue blood or a degree of cynical stoneyness runs through your veins. I must confess to being fairly cynical at times - due, largely I am sure, to my own ignorance as to how things really work and how they effect my everyday life.But every now and then, something appears and shatters that 'oh-so-(un)healthily-British' cynical attitude. Something that makes me stop and think and say "Blimey. I like that". And then I show it to family & friends and they get it too.
And the best example that I've seen so far? The IBM Innovation & Wimbledon campaign that is currently running. It shows what can happen when you mix some top Flash innovation with some great content.
It's great. And I mean it this time.
Genuinely.
No comments:
Post a Comment