It seems that there is a small problem with the poll on this blog - and even after resetting it, it doesn't want to work... We had asked this: "What do you think of this poll?" to which 19 of you had selected the option "I'll be back" and one person had selected "not my thing" - many thanks to all of you that took the time to vote.
So until the poll starts working again (out of our hands I'm afraid - it's owned and run by blogger.com), perhaps you can let us know via the comments option what you think? Is this of interest to you or are we wasting our time? Do you want us to run this again in the future? Please - let us know your thoughts.
So until the poll starts working again (out of our hands I'm afraid - it's owned and run by blogger.com), perhaps you can let us know via the comments option what you think? Is this of interest to you or are we wasting our time? Do you want us to run this again in the future? Please - let us know your thoughts.
(Use the 'Comments' link ...it's under here)
8 comments:
oh yes, i'll be back! some great photos, gypsum ;-)
Great idea, great photos. Love it.
It's great being able to see behind the scenes and see what's going on. This is a great idea and I love the photos (and the caustic comments!). Well done to everyone involved.
I'm a huge tennis fan and IBM employee and it is marvellous to be able to see some of the 'hidden' work that IBM does to make the Championships so successful. You should be proud of what you are doing.
I think it shows a great level of committment to take the time and effort to produce such great photos and postings when you must be so extremely busy with your 'day job'. This effort is rightly appreciated. Well done.
Very interesting & great photos.
I agree with anonymous!
I'm not sure if I'm missing the point, but is this a blog about showing how IBM helps deliver the Championships or is it to show 'extra' tennis photos? Almost all the photos are of tennis-related things and hardly anything is to do with IBM.
Having said that, it's still interesting and the photos are good.
Post a Comment